My Salome Nature

Somewhere along the way you realize the desire to be perfect is not the accomplishment of that feat. Either that paralyzes you, or you make your peace with it. This is my attempt at peace.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ummm...

Holy shite.

I'm 29.


TWENTY-NINE!!!!


I saw it in print for the first time today. I swear, I did.

Don't freak out. Don't freak out. DON'T. FREAK. OUT.



Except, I'm freaking out.


How did I get to be 29? That's pure adult. There's no chance that's not adult. That's like, 100% adult, and counting.

I'm 29.

How did that happen? And why is it so terrifying?


Signed,
The Old Bag

3 Comments:

  • At December 2, 2004 at 5:10:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    umm yeah im 31 Bitch!!!
    but i dont look it. ha ha
    I got carded the other night and Hopie didnt. SHe was sooooo mad. lol
    lub and laffs
    K

     
  • At December 2, 2004 at 5:56:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey old bag,
    Glad to hear from you. I lost your journal a long time ago and have no idea whut's up witch u.
    I almost lost my job, Vanessa is due in 6 weeks and we almost inherited Vanessa's brother's kids because CAS took them.....that's the brief window into my life these days. You?
    Trent

     
  • At December 3, 2004 at 11:14:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm Wait until you hit 30....then the freak out will commense =)
    Alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home