My Salome Nature

Somewhere along the way you realize the desire to be perfect is not the accomplishment of that feat. Either that paralyzes you, or you make your peace with it. This is my attempt at peace.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Because I'm too sick to post anything of substance

Last week, I had to take Josh into the ER. Turns out he had croup. Then it morphed into The Cold That Wouldn't Die. And he gave it to me. So now we're both miserable sad sacks with no energy and no interest in leaving the apartment.

So, here's some photos instead. I still want to talk about my weekend in Peterborough with one of the coolest couples I know (Trent & Vanessa) and I have about 3/4 of a entry saved in my drafts here, but I have to wait until some miraculous healing comes down from heaven before I can finish it and post it.

Love to you all. Be well.




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home