My Salome Nature

Somewhere along the way you realize the desire to be perfect is not the accomplishment of that feat. Either that paralyzes you, or you make your peace with it. This is my attempt at peace.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm fine. Josh is fine. We're all fine.

We had a pretty rough time of it last weekend, when Josh brought home The Stomach Bug From Satan's Private Collection, but we managed to get through that, and now we're back to being a mostly-functioning family again.


Thanks for your notes of interest and concern. We're plodding along. I hope you're all doing well.

And here's a photo of the cutest baby in the whole world (and no offense intended to those parents out there who maintain that their babies are the cutest babies in the whole world.)

5 Comments:

  • At August 25, 2006 at 4:24:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! We was starting to wonder about you.

     
  • At August 25, 2006 at 4:26:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you are doing ok. He truly is the cutest baby in the whole world! I sent you a msg via MySpace. It's good to know you're hanging in there!

    Amethyst

     
  • At August 25, 2006 at 8:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey stranger! :D

    My cutest baby in the world says "Sup yo!" to your cutest baby in the world. ;)

    It's good to delete sometimes, just for the fact of not having to look at it everytime you go through your journal. I did the same when I changed names...it hurt anew every time I passed by the drama posts.

    I dread the first time Ben gets sick. :/ Glad it's all passed for you.

     
  • At August 27, 2006 at 12:21:00 AM PDT, Blogger Help I need a user name! said…

    Hi, there! Glad all is well. And I'm jealous...you got to go camping where there are real trees! We don't have real trees in Arizona. Short, stubby, prickly ones, but no real ones! :-)

    What a cute little guy!

     
  • At August 28, 2006 at 12:13:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wheres that pretty girl hiding behind her baby???

    love and laffs
    K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home