My Salome Nature

Somewhere along the way you realize the desire to be perfect is not the accomplishment of that feat. Either that paralyzes you, or you make your peace with it. This is my attempt at peace.

Monday, October 02, 2006

I've decided I don't post enough about what's excellent. So here we go (and I'll try to do it regularly), the best thing about today:

Dropping Josh off at daycare, and watching in delight as he and three of his infant-room co-workers sat around an Elmo singing "ABC, easy as 123..." ala The Jackson 5, doing their funky bum-wiggle dance. Then, when he'd finish up his song, they'd look at each other like, "So, who knows how to turn this guy back on?" It was awesome.

Also, seeing photos of Danielle's blossoming baby condo. SO FREAKING GREAT!!!

Happy Monday.

Love,
Maryellen

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home