My Salome Nature

Somewhere along the way you realize the desire to be perfect is not the accomplishment of that feat. Either that paralyzes you, or you make your peace with it. This is my attempt at peace.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What I've Been Meaning To Say All Along...

Fuck you, I'm awesome. And so is my kid.

I'm sorry I almost let you make me forget and subvert that. I've got my truth back, and hallelujah, you didn't stick.

It's so nice to be able to look at myself in the mirror and say, "I like who I am, and I've got nothing to hide".

And YOU miss out.

Now I'm done letting you have even one second of my brain space any longer. Reap what you sow, PL.



Though sorrow may last for the night, joy comes in the morning.

1 Comments:

  • At November 30, 2006 at 4:23:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There was nothing more affirming to my world this morning than the first two lines of this post. I am happy you're back in this place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home