My Salome Nature

Somewhere along the way you realize the desire to be perfect is not the accomplishment of that feat. Either that paralyzes you, or you make your peace with it. This is my attempt at peace.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Life Seeps In

Something in me is restored. I just keep feeling better and better. Sad memories are being pushed out by exciting thoughts of the future. I feel like someone turned on the light, and now that my eyes have adjusted, I can see things again.

For the first time in over a month, I want to go grocery shopping.

I want to prepare delicious meals for me and Josh.

I want to bake cookies to give as Christmas presents.

I want to put up decorations.

I want to hang out with my amazing friends.

I want to exercise and rebuild my body.

I want to take baths and read books and brush my hair and SMILE.

Hallelujah, I'm back!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home